Office 2013 Toolkit and ez-activator 2.5.6 Final Full Download
Office 2013 Toolkit And EZ-Activator Full Final is a set of tools for managing licenses and activation of Office 2010. The result of all the functions displayed in the information in the console window. All operations are performed in the background, and a graphical interface is disabled to prevent multiple execution functions, since this could lead to instability or damage to the Office 2010. Functions AutoKMS Uninstaller, AutoRearm Uninstaller, Office Uninstaller and Product Key Checker work even if Office 2010 is not installed.
Requirements for Office 2013 Toolkit And EZ-Activator Final:
- NET Framework 4.0 or 4.5 (Not 3.5)
- Microsoft Office 2010 or Later for Office Toolkit Support
- Windows Vista or Later for Windows Toolkit Support
- KMS Server Virtual Machine for Windows 8 (or Microsoft Office 2013 on Windows Activation Support
- PROTIP: Use win8kms.mooo.com as KMS Server to activate Windows 8.
Some features of Office 2013 Toolkit and EZ-Activator Full Final:
- Activation of Office 2010 (Using KMS)
- Retail transformation in Volum? License (VL)
- Reset the trial counter
- Add a working key
- Check your product key
- View the status of activation
- Backup License
- Remove Office
This is a test for the next planned step for Office 2010 Toolkit. It is my plan to eventually phase out Office 2010 Toolkit for a new application that is currently under development. App is stable as it is still well tested code in almost all cases, but I’m looking for new ideas, suggestions, and testing of new functions.
Almost all EZ-Activator Full Free settings apply only to office.
- Readme is currently inconsistent but generally applies to windows the same as office.
- I plan to add more Windows stuff but would like some ideas and want to get this out early in the development stage. A BETA of mine is usually just bug testing and last minute feature additions.
- Currently using OTK changelog / Readme.
Ideas for Office 2013 Toolkit and EZ-Activator Full:
I would like to add OEM abilities of some sort, so as to bring back the License tab when under windows. Perhaps with permission EZ-Activator could trigger a Windows Loader installation for OS that cannot use KMS activation but either have BIOS with SLIC or just run the loader (Have to ask Daz about this).
Possibly create a Windows AutoRearm equivalent, rather unlikely as if a PE boot is required then it would just be another IR5, the other known way is PMR method.
Free Download Microsoft Toolkit v2.4.5 Stable